Hello from Moline, IL

rocketrider

Hello,

I am a Graphic Designer with about 17 years experience, currently working for a hardware store, and going to school to get a teaching degree in Art.

I enjoy building pretty much anything, some of my favorites are Sci-Fi, Automotive, Dinosaurs, and WWII planes, any scale. Some of the ones I have on the shelf and cannot wait to get to are the Academy 1/350 Titanic, Revell 1/8 32 Ford Highboy Roadster, and the Polar Lights 1/350 Enterprise 1701A. Sometime in the not-so-distant future, I would like to get into resin casting as well.

I think I struggle with "Modeling ADD", seems I cannot finish a project before my mind wanders to something new. I have at least 20 unfinished projects on the table. My goal for this summer is to get as many of them as possible finished. (why I have not started the big projects listed above)

My local club affiliation is the Quad Cities Scale Modeler Society in Moline, IL. www.qcsms.org

Any other questions, just ask...

Glen W.

Hey Glen,
Thanks for joing the herd. Great to have you here. QCSMS is a great looking site. I"ll dig thru that some more.

Latest posts

Back