Hello from Japan

stevethefish

My name's actually not Steve
Hi, I'm Greg. I usually go by Greg on forums where that username has not been taken. I go by TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan on Starship Modeler. My YouTube modeling channel is at www.youtube.com/stevethefishdotnet and my modeling picture blog is at stevethefishdotnet.tumblr.com.

I am an American and I live in Japan. I gained notoriety through my video build series on a Tamiya Honda Fit kit on YT. I'm likely to start working for a plastic model company here in Japan, but I am still waiting for them to work out the details. It's nice to be here. I found out about this forum through watching Bad Grendel's YT channel, as well as Model Man Tom's channel.

Greg

Hey Greg - welcome to SMA. I'll watch some of your vids this afternoon - love 'finding' new channels.

Hi Greg,....great to see you here,....I've quoted you many times on your findings at ssm

J

Jaitea said:
Hi Greg,....great to see you here,....I've quoted you many times on your findings at ssm

J

Wow, thanks! That makes me feel special. I just need to get used to these bot filters.

Latest posts

Back