Hello from Germany

Steve_L

Hi folks,

my name is Steve and I am a 34 year old. I am living in a town called Reutlingen which is close to Stuttgart.

Usually I am building planes and tanks here and than I have little excursions into Navy stuff.

I am sure I will get some great ideas around here and hopefully getting my skills to the next level. The builds I have seen here are really mind-boggling.

Thanks for reading this ;-)

Steve

Hey Steve, good to meet you. First, thanks for signing up. Your are certainly welcome here. Second, be sure to post some builds, we'd all love too see it.
Again thanks, I hope you have fun, learn some tricks and have fun.
See you on the boards
Scott.

I will post some pictures of my recent builds soon.... but be gentle with me ;-)

At the moment I have a Tamiya 1/35 M1A2 tank on my bench. I will add some picture of it, too.

I think you will find this community to be all about good vibes and encouragement. This about enjoying the hobby, not rocket science. Looking forward to seeing your builds.

Hi Steve,

This board is full of amateurs and all of us would like to share what we build and see what others are doing. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, if you have one technique that I haven't thought of, I welcome that knowledge. To me it is all about learning and becoming better at what you can do, not how well you do it. Post those builds and let us see what you are doing. I am no pro in any shape or form. :D

Latest posts

Back