Hello from France

Exarkun77

Hi everyone.

It looks like the Scale model addict has one more french viewer now ^^.
I'm french, i'm an ex (but still) Starwars fan, and just got back into modelling after years without building anything (by the way, sorry if my english is not perfect).
I suddenly wanted to build something again, and thus surfed on the net to see what was doable.
I found the scale model addict's videos, and watched them all, almost in a row. Great source of useful tips, the music rocks, and funny moments as "cherry on the cake". I'm still laughing when i think of the "i built red 3" episode on the red 6 season.
Thanks again for making these Videos, Mr. Girvan.

Now, i'm here for a reason: i have a model to build. And my skills being...what they are, i'll have questions to ask to experienced modellers.
So, i'd appreciate if anyone could tell me where to post my project, i'm a little confused about where i should post my topic on the forum, don't want it to be in the wrong section...segment...no, section ;).

Edit: call me Exar.

Merci. Thanks.
I knew i heard french words somewhere in your vids ^^

Think i've found the right section, i'm starting to write the post for my project.

Welcome aboard! Looks like you found where to post your build of the 'fett S1. :) It'll be great to see your progress!

Thanks.
Just...don't expect fast updates, cause i'll build this very slowly. I don't want to do it like my previous kits where i messed up up things because i was too impatient to see the kit done.
And since i son't want to ruin the paint job, i'm building something else aside to test my painting skills, and what i've learned from watching the vids.
So right now, it's a miracle for me, but nothing's glued or painted yet, i justed taped the hull and cockpit to see what i could do.

Welcome Exar... :)
Don't worry about slow building, just build. I'm really slow at building, glaciers move faster than me, but I do get projects done eventually.

Looking forward to your Fine Molds Slave One posts (Slave One is one of my all time favorite Star Wars ships).

He he he... always wondered how they could turn an iron or an elephant's head into a badass ship.
I don't know if i have a favorite starwars ship, but this one is for sure misterious and...classy ^^

That's ALWAYS a great way to do it. Having a one model that's your prize build and then building others around it to keep you "warmed up". :)

Latest posts

Back