Hello...from Belfast / Bangor N.Ireland

mixup_1

Hello all, just thought id drop by say hello and introduce myself.
My name is Pearse from Belfast N.I, Im a keen Aircraft / Car and recently started, Armour modeller. Been at it about 4+ years now, most of which was spent building cars, only moving to aircraft around two years ago and recently finished my first piece of armour in the form of the Tamiya 1/35 M-26 Pershing, which I loved building, PICS UP SOON :) Most of these years were spent using the old age hairy stick until I purchased my first airbrush nearly a year ago, never looked back since. Hoping to get to know and maybe meet, given the circumstances, a few of you all in the future to talk, ask advice and share knowledge and pics of this great hobby and past time.

All The Best

Pearse

Hi Pearse. Glad you joined the group mate. Got to get that brother of yours on as well. He can post his b17 build when he finally gets that kit from the modellers nook. Lol

This is a great forum with a lot of talented guys who are only too willing to help.

Speak soon mate

Chris

Hey dude! Yep joined soon as after the great show in Bangor. I'll let Chris know that the big B-17 is still on my wish list!

Latest posts

Back