hello fellow crafters

MR ITO 67

i am newish to the modeling scene, been doing it a lot of years (with several long breaks in between kits). I do alot of sci-fi, fantasy kits. getting back into Gundam kits lately, as well as alot of table top game stuff. I tend to do more stuff for diaorama's and just to pick up new skills and ideas. looking forward to getting some pictures up. Lot's of good stuff on the forum so far...I am liking the site alot!!

Welcome Mr. ITO!!! You have come to the right place I believe!!!!! ;) Looking forward to seeing some of your builds!!!

Welcome Mr ITO, I'm new here too and if you get the wonderful welcome I have received then you are in for a treat, and I'm quite sure you will. Lookin' forward to seeing you Stuff Man.

James

Well...Mr. Ito.....We meet again, at last....
;D
Great having you here. This place is awesome! Tons of great talent, and they are all very helpful!

Hey there Mr Ito. Glad you stopped by. Looking forward to seeing ya builds. Enjoy your stay.

G'day Mr Ito,

Welcome to SMA, I hope to see some of your kits.

Regards,

Craig.

Welocme aboard, Mr Ito! That's a great handle--Ito was probably my favorite character on "Ultra Man". I liked how he tinkered and invented things.

Latest posts

Back