Hello (again)

elend

Hey guys,

I'm elend and have been visiting the Scale Model Addict Forums around 2011, when there were still SMA build videos on YouTube (Is that guy still active in here?). I participated in some contest which were held on this page and then I basically went on hiatus for a couple of years. Last year I came back to the hobby and am building as much as my free time permits.

Hope this is still a friendly and active place.

I'm seeing some movement here, a few REALLY active (and pretty impressively helpful) people making their rounds.

And nothing but friendly so far in my experience! Welcome back to the world in plastic!

Hey guys,

I'm elend and have been visiting the Scale Model Addict Forums around 2011, when there were still SMA build videos on YouTube (Is that guy still active in here?). I participated in some contest which were held on this page and then I basically went on hiatus for a couple of years. Last year I came back to the hobby and am building as much as my free time permits.

Hope this is still a friendly and active place.
Welcome back !
Scott transferred ownership of the site after it went offline for more than a year . Two years ?
The site was resurrected using Scott's last backup so some of the content was lost .
Blackbeard is the new proprietor .

Oh, sad to hear Scott is not running things anymore. I still have a PM from him in my mailbox here, haha.

Latest posts

Back