Hello again after a long overdue return!

Tobes2us

Hello everyone on SMA! It's been a few years of hiatus for me but I'm coming back to say hello and get back into the craft again. I had an unfortunate hiatus during the spring contest of 2012 and that caused me to drop out of the challenge and deal with a long stint of issues. At the time I had been working on a DS9 Rio Grande shuttle which got set aside for a while. I've just picked it back up to finish it and man... am I rusty!

It's been nice lurking the past few days to see what all has been going on here at SMA and it's looking good! Nice to see some familiar faces are still around and I hope to be dropping off some photos soon of my upcoming builds. I am nearing completion on my Rio Grande and I am not really impressed with my attempt to finish what had been an obvious start up practice build at that time. Overall after watching a TON of videos and reading some more tutorials by all of you fantastic people, I've been able to re-learn a few things forgotten. Anyway, hopefully I'll have a lot more time to post up builds and chat when possible here. Take care all!

Cheers,

Tobes

Latest posts

Back