hay guys!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
sorry for the asence... i feel guilty for not being on as much as i used too, but i have been super buisy, and my room has, well no room for modeling, the hellcat build is still on standstill, i dont want too paint that without my airbrushes working.

I had a disaster with the top fuel dragster i built, something fell from one of the shelves and smashed on it, broke the front axle in two peaces, and broke the frame right up the middle, i will see if i can make repairs, but as of now i am extremely busy. i am no certified in steering and suspension, now also a shop team leader, and Student council president, if it isn't one thing... its another!

how has everyone been!? i am really excited too hear from you guys!

Ah man that sucks about your model being smashed.
Something similar happened to my with my MASH helicopter build.
It got damaged beyond repair so I went out and bought two more.

Hey ace been wondering were were. I'm pluging away with two builds and a few others on hold till these two are finished. Clean out that room and make roof for modelling:)

Howdy Ace. I feel your pain man..., been moving my little studio to a temp room, only to move it tomorrow to a permanent room. Haven't been very productive myself.
Sorry to hear about the vroom vroom. That sucks man.
take care

im glad i have time to at least talk too you now... lol, i have a four day weekend, i want too work on the hellcat, but dont have the room to do it, i will get too it though.

in addition, i am still the host of the Navy Marine Air group build, i still pop in now and then too make sure everyone is on there best behavior... so be good little boys and girls, the ace may be anywhere in the skies ;) lots of cool builds, too many for me to comment on at once, but i comment when i can XD

Latest posts

Back