Have a Nice Day!!!

I will indulge a bit Chris ::)

Time for a little "UN-Pimp" my ride! I opened the boxes to just to take a couple shots of what I was going to deal with...

SMAUpdate11042.jpg

Not sure If I can use part of the truck cab yet but I figured I would lay em out.

The frames on the other hand, might both get used. The black on is for the pimp-mobile. If I use this it will give a nice base to start for the cars interior and the attache the truck frame below...is what I am thinking!

SMAUpdate11045.jpg

Of course I have all this stuff just sitting there in front of me and I made the mistake of leaving the snips too close.....

SMAUpdate11056.jpg

The truck's exhaust needed to go!!!

Of course the mac-daddy rear seat and those lovely speaker ports with them....gone!!!

SMAUpdate11053.jpg

SMAUpdate11055.jpg

I snipped out the rear window dash that was molded to the body and preformed a bit of unlicensed surgery on the tail lights.

SMAUpdate11050.jpg

Then it dawned on me all I was going to do was take a few pictures!! For now I think it is safe as everything is back ion the box as I was a bad boy, it not being the 1st yet...LOL!!!!Took liberty of the "no big deal" start date!! I will let you know if and when the snips come back out on this! I need to go finish something else now!!

I just could help myself!!

Thanks for having a peek!!!

;D ;D ;D Go on ...rip that sucker up dude ;D ;D Have at it man ;D

Thanks fellas!!!

I hear you John!!! One of these day I will crash up one of those "kid killer" Subaru's with the tricked out Brrrrrrrr...brr brrrrrrrrrrr...brrr brrrrrrrrrr...Pssssssssst Coffe can mufflers with a friggin blow off valve!!!

LOL....I feel so much better now!!! :-X

OK fellas, I actually worked on a couple things today, but, only a couple pics at the moment as I opted to continue to build rather than process pics I took....Here is what I have for now!

Took the floor board section and padded it up a touch. Mainly to hide the passenger side slots for the seat as I will not install the seat on the passenger side.

SMAUpdate11057.jpg

After cutting the piece I took some foil and laid it on a piece of Steel tread PE. Rubbing the foil with an eraser I made a faint relief of the tread pattern and then glued the foil to the new floor board.

SMAUpdate11061.jpg

SMAUpdate11063.jpg

Finally I spent some time last night making a half-butted attempt to make a 5 point harness to just add something to the driver throne!

SMAUpdate11074.jpg

I did manage to work on a couple more items tonight and will post some pics tomorrow at some point.

As always, thanks for stopping by for a bit!!

Cool ,nice trick with the tread plate ! , I likes the harness too ....outta the gates and running eh ! ;D

Chris.

Thanks guys! Planning out a turret at the moment, then going to see if I like it or not. Then off to cut some more thing up!!

Looks good

just passing by brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ppssssssssssssst :p

TRM said:
Thanks fellas!!!

I hear you John!!! One of these day I will crash up one of those "kid killer" Subaru's with the tricked out Brrrrrrrr...brr brrrrrrrrrrr...brrr brrrrrrrrrr...Pssssssssst Coffe can mufflers with a friggin blow off valve!!!

LOL....I feel so much better now!!! :-X

We call those fart cans in these parts. Gives me an idea for a build in this category. Car with stickers to make it faster, and a wing to hold it down to the road with a fart can starts off WWIII.........

Thanks for stopping in Neo!!! ;)

LOL...

Grendels said:
We call those fart cans in these parts. Gives me an idea for a build in this category. Car with stickers to make it faster, and a wing to hold it down to the road with a fart can starts off WWIII.........

That is funny!! I like the fact there is a spoiler in the first place...It will keep the A$$ end down on a rear wheel drive car, not a front wheel jobbie!! ::) Looks cool though!

I say build it G!!! ;D

Here we go again!! Been able to make some progress here on this but still a long way to go....and cut!! LOL!!!

I left off with my seat...doesn't hurt to recap this time.

SMAUpdate12-PAGB074.jpg

It's growing on me now. Think once painted I might like it!

Next I chopped up the bed on the truck, removing the side walls. It slid in perfectly to the opening I cut in the trunk of the car. I slapped on a couple of new side and got this fastened to the interior section.

SMAUpdate12-PAGB072.jpg

Next up was cutting a whole for the turret ring...oh yeah, btw, I am making a turret for this ::) LOL!!! Not sure on this either at the moment but time will tell the more I add. So, the whole in the roof!

SMAUpdate12-PAGB079.jpg

SMAUpdate12-PAGB077.jpg

I added some armor plating to the rear windows as this would have been the first thing I did since the car is plastic...the real one, not just the model!!! ;D

SMAUpdate12-PAGB080.jpg

Popped a quick and dirty sight hole and I was off for the moment. Some more details will be added later.

After a bit of plotting and some basic geometry, I made up a turret.

SMAUpdate12-PAGB049.jpg

I won't bore you with the ton of pics I took of the process of making an octagon from a circle...LOL...Unless you want them!! ::)

Here it is in its rough form. Still some sanding and a few bit to add. Had the barrel kicking around and thought it might work!

SMAUpdate12-PAGB065.jpg

SMAUpdate12-PAGB069.jpg

Here is where its at for the moment.

SMAUpdate12-PAGB058.jpg

SMAUpdate12-PAGB062.jpg

SMAUpdate12-PAGB064.jpg

SMAUpdate12-PAGB060.jpg

Oh from these, I can see there will be some more cuts coming soon!!! ;D

As always, thanks for tuning in!!!

I can see there isnt going to be any grass below this one huh !! ...you aint giving it time to grow ;D Top stuff as always bro ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris!! that would be the problem with fun builds, they just seem to fly by!! ;D

NIce T but if you keep this pace up youll be done before the GB starts ! :p

LOL...think your right Neo!! I am slowing things up a bit as I fit sections and planning peripherals. ;D

Nice work on that, the turrent is top notch.

As for my build up the the "rice car" that starts WWIII, we will see what time permits.

Latest posts

Back