Have a Nice Day!!!

TRM

Hello Folks!!

I don't have a plan with this one just yet, but, I picked this up the other day and I think I might be able to conger up something with it. That is the best part about this type of build....go with the flow!!!

PAGB1006.jpg

Looking forward to dig into this but the bench is full...

So....

I'm off to finish up a project and get onto making some room on the bench for this!!!

Thanks for stopping!! ;)

TRM said:
but the bench is full......

I hear ya T! So many kits such little time, I'm hoping I've got enough steam to get something going for the group build I've got an idea just need to get on with it lol.
Can't wait to see what you've got planned for this one ;D

Thanks John!!! Count me in if you find a kit and the time ::) LOL!!!! I am really excited about this one for some reason! Something about the freedom to create that get's me going!!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by...Nice to have you along for the ride!! Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? Is it time to start yet? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny Scott for ElmCity just bough the same kit and someone sugested to build it for this GB

Im sure your going to do something crazy with this.

Got my chair and popcorn !

Cheers

Neo

Hello Neo!! Long time buddy! Someone else told me the same thing, somehow missed that. I am thinking it would be cool to see the two side by each. Two different thoughts for the same vehicle!! Thanks for comign along for the ride!! I can' wait to finish something I have been working on so I can just dig into this!! ~~must....be.....patient~~ :-X............. ;D

Doobie doobie doo!! ::)

OK....making a bit of headway in the planning stages here. I have indeed changed direction, a little anyway. The GMC Truck kit will get used and most likely with this build I'm sure, but for now, I decided I will be using a secondary kit as the basis......

2091_Chrysler300CHemi.jpg

I had this just staring at me on the shelf. This was one of the prizes from last years SMA BSC. Thought this one would never see the light of day....I was wrong. The wheels are turning now :eek:

Just about TIME TO BASH!!! 8)

Enter the twist...

Ok, dude. you gotta start taking photos of plastic...p l a s t i c...

LOL!!!! I am just finishing a "little" project now and I am thinking tomorrow of opening everything and take some shots... :p first things first!!! ;D

;D ;D He's not a pimp ....just likes the outfit ;D ;D

Now that will be cool T ...cant wait to see that one ,didnt even know it exsisted !!

Chris.

Got my velvet hat out and everything for this one John!! Feel like Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch! 8)

"didnt even know it exsisted" ....not sure that actually was a bad thing Chris!! LOL!! I was sketching some things last night, those rusty wheels are moving.

Please tell me you are going to mess that kit up, and mess it up good. No pimping car please!

Scisor door are a keeper for mad max style

I was thinking the same Jael!~ Kind of what made grab it off the shelf! Figured it was one thing I didn;t need to scratch! LOL!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back