Have a Nice Day!!!

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Reaction score
Is it cut up yet ;D ;D ;D

TRM

Reaction score
I will indulge a bit Chris ::)

Time for a little "UN-Pimp" my ride! I opened the boxes to just to take a couple shots of what I was going to deal with...

Not sure If I can use part of the truck cab yet but I figured I would lay em out.

The frames on the other hand, might both get used. The black on is for the pimp-mobile. If I use this it will give a nice base to start for the cars interior and the attache the truck frame below...is what I am thinking!

Of course I have all this stuff just sitting there in front of me and I made the mistake of leaving the snips too close.....

The truck's exhaust needed to go!!!

Of course the mac-daddy rear seat and those lovely speaker ports with them....gone!!!

I snipped out the rear window dash that was molded to the body and preformed a bit of unlicensed surgery on the tail lights.

Then it dawned on me all I was going to do was take a few pictures!! For now I think it is safe as everything is back ion the box as I was a bad boy, it not being the 1st yet...LOL!!!!Took liberty of the "no big deal" start date!! I will let you know if and when the snips come back out on this! I need to go finish something else now!!

I just could help myself!!

Thanks for having a peek!!!

Grendels

Reaction score
THANK YOU! ;D

I am now happy knowing that there is one less pimp ride in the world.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
lol, i knew you couldn't resist

Chris S

Reaction score
;D ;D ;D Go on ...rip that sucker up dude ;D ;D Have at it man ;D

TRM

Reaction score
Thanks fellas!!!

I hear you John!!! One of these day I will crash up one of those "kid killer" Subaru's with the tricked out Brrrrrrrr...brr brrrrrrrrrrr...brrr brrrrrrrrrr...Pssssssssst Coffe can mufflers with a friggin blow off valve!!!

LOL....I feel so much better now!!! :-X

OK fellas, I actually worked on a couple things today, but, only a couple pics at the moment as I opted to continue to build rather than process pics I took....Here is what I have for now!

Took the floor board section and padded it up a touch. Mainly to hide the passenger side slots for the seat as I will not install the seat on the passenger side.

After cutting the piece I took some foil and laid it on a piece of Steel tread PE. Rubbing the foil with an eraser I made a faint relief of the tread pattern and then glued the foil to the new floor board.

Finally I spent some time last night making a half-butted attempt to make a 5 point harness to just add something to the driver throne!

I did manage to work on a couple more items tonight and will post some pics tomorrow at some point.

As always, thanks for stopping by for a bit!!

Chris S

Reaction score
Cool ,nice trick with the tread plate ! , I likes the harness too ....outta the gates and running eh ! ;D

Chris.

TRM

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Planning out a turret at the moment, then going to see if I like it or not. Then off to cut some more thing up!!

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Reaction score
Looks good

just passing by brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ppssssssssssssst :p

Grendels

Reaction score
TRM said:
Thanks fellas!!!

I hear you John!!! One of these day I will crash up one of those "kid killer" Subaru's with the tricked out Brrrrrrrr...brr brrrrrrrrrrr...brrr brrrrrrrrrr...Pssssssssst Coffe can mufflers with a friggin blow off valve!!!

LOL....I feel so much better now!!! :-X

We call those fart cans in these parts. Gives me an idea for a build in this category. Car with stickers to make it faster, and a wing to hold it down to the road with a fart can starts off WWIII.........

TRM

Reaction score
Thanks for stopping in Neo!!! ;)

LOL...

Grendels said:
We call those fart cans in these parts. Gives me an idea for a build in this category. Car with stickers to make it faster, and a wing to hold it down to the road with a fart can starts off WWIII.........
That is funny!! I like the fact there is a spoiler in the first place...It will keep the A$$ end down on a rear wheel drive car, not a front wheel jobbie!! ::) Looks cool though!

I say build it G!!! ;D

Here we go again!! Been able to make some progress here on this but still a long way to go....and cut!! LOL!!!

I left off with my seat...doesn't hurt to recap this time.

It's growing on me now. Think once painted I might like it!

Next I chopped up the bed on the truck, removing the side walls. It slid in perfectly to the opening I cut in the trunk of the car. I slapped on a couple of new side and got this fastened to the interior section.

Next up was cutting a whole for the turret ring...oh yeah, btw, I am making a turret for this ::) LOL!!! Not sure on this either at the moment but time will tell the more I add. So, the whole in the roof!

I added some armor plating to the rear windows as this would have been the first thing I did since the car is plastic...the real one, not just the model!!! ;D

Popped a quick and dirty sight hole and I was off for the moment. Some more details will be added later.

After a bit of plotting and some basic geometry, I made up a turret.

I won't bore you with the ton of pics I took of the process of making an octagon from a circle...LOL...Unless you want them!! ::)

Here it is in its rough form. Still some sanding and a few bit to add. Had the barrel kicking around and thought it might work!

Here is where its at for the moment.

Oh from these, I can see there will be some more cuts coming soon!!! ;D

As always, thanks for tuning in!!!

Chris S

Reaction score
I can see there isnt going to be any grass below this one huh !! ...you aint giving it time to grow ;D Top stuff as always bro ;)

Chris.

TRM

Reaction score
Thanks Chris!! that would be the problem with fun builds, they just seem to fly by!! ;D

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Reaction score
NIce T but if you keep this pace up youll be done before the GB starts ! :p

TRM

Reaction score
LOL...think your right Neo!! I am slowing things up a bit as I fit sections and planning peripherals. ;D

Grendels

Reaction score
Nice work on that, the turrent is top notch.

As for my build up the the "rice car" that starts WWIII, we will see what time permits.

Latest posts