Haters....

well seeing this video makes me think of Apple hater vs Apple followers!! i see this in my tech web sites every time there is an Apple new or Android news..

BTW that looks like a SWEET car your driving its got an awesome sound!! what is it?

Some very good points that I agree with, certainly that it's up to *you* (me) what I want to make with a model for my own pleasure, not to have someone try to call it on fine details etc. I will add that this hasn't happened to me and I definately wouldn't pass such comments myself.

what's the phrase... something along the lines of "fuel the fire..", pretty much the essence of where you're coming from.

I did have a smile at one comment. "I'm going to work.... via the model shop" ;D

Neo said:
BTW that looks like a SWEET car your driving its got an awesome sound!! what is it?

BMW 650i It has a V8 and will move if I want it to.

Overall the response has been very positive on YouTube. And most do agree with me. We don't need to fuel the fire at all. Just block them and shut them down. Takes the fun away.

Thanks! I recently got the wife an X5 diesel, and she is happy with it. Fir a Diesel, it will get up and go!

I feel that if you have a large following on YouTube and build quality models, you will get hate at some point. And more times than not, that hater doesn't show any of his own work.

CTspeedshop said:
I feel that if you have a large following on YouTube and build quality models, you will get hate at some point. And more times than not, that hater doesn't show any of his own work.

Or your wifes Ex....

Grendels said:
Thanks! I recently got the wife an X5 diesel, and she is happy with it. Fir a Diesel, it will get up and go!

For my birthday last year we bought my wife an Audi A3 diesel. Not as quick as my A4 was, but it'll go.

Grendels said:
CTspeedshop said:

Or your wifes Ex....
Your wife's ex is one of your haters? Oh man, I never thought about that.

Hi John

You are so right about these people, just like any bad smell they will eventually go away if ignored.
Karma will get the haters one day its just a matter of time because Karma always gets even, especially with haters. ;D

You also mensioned the great community we have here at SMA, i couldn't agree more.
I think in the two years i have been a member here i have seen maybe 2 or 3 techy comments but these are usually followed later or the next day by a very polite and respectful, sorry i didn't mean it that way or sorry i was having a bad day post.
Even if we disagree it is always with respect and consideration of the other persons opinions and views,
MSC is the same way, a very friendly interesting group of people from around the world just enjoying our hobby together.

Keep up the good work everyone

Gag

CTspeedshop said:
Grendels said:
CTspeedshop said:

Or your wifes Ex....
Your wife's ex is one of your haters? Oh man, I never thought about that.

Yep, he has even brought up my YouTube videos in court. He watches them looking for any wrong doing.

The Nylon Gag said:
Hi John

You are so right about these people, just like any bad smell they will eventually go away if ignored.
Karma will get the haters one day its just a matter of time because Karma always gets even, especially with haters. ;D

You also mensioned the great community we have here at SMA, i couldn't agree more.
I think in the two years i have been a member here i have seen maybe 2 or 3 techy comments but these are usually followed later or the next day by a very polite and respectful, sorry i didn't mean it that way or sorry i was having a bad day post.
Even if we disagree it is always with respect and consideration of the other persons opinions and views,
MSC is the same way, a very friendly interesting group of people from around the world just enjoying our hobby together.

Keep up the good work everyone

Gag

And I couldn't agree more!