Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon Modification

Thanks matesy,

Done some more work on her....I moulded & cast the Jet fan from a 1/24 SeaHarrier to make the 6 fans for the engine deck:

IMG_4020_zps9nj7bq3x.jpg
IMG_4017_zps2cfadgg2.jpg
IMG_4016_zpsny17eadt.jpg

Then to mount the seats for the other 2 pits

Thanks for looking
John

Looking good my friend... love how those fans came out! How much modification did you have to do to the DeAgo pit to get it to fit in the Hasbro?

None to the actual pit....just changes to the pipework that connects to it on the hull.....it may be 10% bigger part,...but it looks pretty good....better than my kit bashed attempt

John

It does look a little bigger if you know what you're looking at, but I'd say it looks really good! Very nicely done bro!

Nice work on the engine details.....Much needed for the old AMT kit. Thanks for showing that.

Thanks guys

I've done a wee bit of plating.....& with greeblies I got from HaystackHair over on RPF,....I did a bit of modification on the port docking walkway

Before:
IMG_4049_zps3jttnwhl.jpg

After:
IMG_4237_zpspz8v9vmu.jpg
IMG_4236_zpswqcct1tz.jpg
IMG_4239_zpsorqsgrko.jpg

I scratched this bit:
IMG_4234_zpsg9ycwzxs.jpg
IMG_4235_zpscwh0czsq.jpg

Plating on the cockpit walkway:
IMG_4238_zpsbxu0sf8o.jpg

I bought some printed grilles made by TonyRR from shapeways......I might remove them again....I think they need to be in a bit deeper in the exhausts??......dunno?
IMG_4240_zps5xkkvsnq.jpg
IMG_4241_zpsz8ju2mjl.jpg
IMG_4242_zpsfadsba7l.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

Wow j it's really lookin sweet not far off done also..
Loving the work you've done mym8! Peza

Thanks guys,....still chipping away

The last bit of the main body's side walls done,....just the mandibles to do:

IMG_4457_zpsvc0e57yt.jpg

The docking bay ring slots on to keep the 2 halves together,...just for the photos

IMG_4458_zps6bbr1vzc.jpg

The portside mandible part taped in place just to see how it will look:
IMG_4459_zpseajqnhzo.jpg

IMG_4460_zpsl2loilmn.jpg

Still loads to do

Thanks for looking

I'm REALLY impressed by the 3d printed & PE set I got off Gus, this really is another level,....the quality of print is exceptional,...& detail is beautiful,...he's thought of everything....This project was in limbo,....now it has re-ignited my interest

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5005.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

I'm working on a DeAgo Falcon build,....it's a commission,....but I hope to do the same kind of paint job on this bird when I get back to it

Thanks for looking

Good to see the site up & going again,...sorry to hear Scott has left as administrator

J

I'm working on a DeAgo Falcon build,....it's a commission,....but I hope to do the same kind of paint job on this bird when I get back to it

View attachment 17

Thanks for looking

Good to see the site up & going again,...sorry to hear Scott has left as administrator

J
Your usual attention to detail I see! Must get a catch up soon.

View attachment 17

Thanks for looking

J
this is mint! Great work as always John.

Beautiful Falcon John, as usual. I really need to pick up one of those Hasbro's. And yes, its a shame about Scott but I bet hes very busy with his farm if I recall correctly.

Latest posts

Back