Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon Modification

Jaitea said:
Thanks Peza, I'll have a look & see if I have any photos of that,...The ARC cannon was a bit of a pain to replicate,.....but I think Ive got it sorted now,.....there will be a flash/seam line that will need getting rid of.....cleaned up

Thanks Gag,.....this one isn't as amazing as your project

Thanks John,.....I'll honestly get some parts sent this week,......I couldn't let them go as they were

OK.....Because the boxes have an open area, you can see under the part,....the mandibles need that area repaired,...so I spent a bit of time filling in holes & gaps

IMG_1621.jpg
I also removed some of the pipes,....which I'll have to replace:
IMG_1619.jpg
IMG_1622.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

cheers john your a star!i trust your judgment mym8...
once again thanks peza

Thanks very much for your comments guys.....Q theres gonna be tonnes of the original toy left,........(on the floor)
......na the good thing is you can stop really anywhere,....paint it up & it should still look like the Falcon......its knowing when to stop!!!

Some wee bits added:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Yeah brilliant, and that's what I like about that 'model' when I'm finished fiddling I can just slap some paint on and it'll look ok.

Thank you very much for the comments guys

OK,.....while I'm waiting for my 1/48 Chewie that is with the Bandai AT-ST,....I picked up a wee resin pilot figure in 1/48 for a fiver (£5)

Still a bit more to carve off,....his goggles carve up to make nice centre parting hairstyle
IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

This paper scan of the DeAgostini cockpit insert (reduced by 10%) as a test
IMG_1676.jpg

_12.jpg

Hopefully the Chewie figure works out proportionally to the pilot

John

Thanks very much guys

I've tidied the Han pilot a bit.....
Han%202.jpg
Han.jpg
The Bandai AT-ST arrived & this is the Chewie figure that came with it,....Im hopefully going to mould it & modify the cast to make him seated
Chewie.jpg

I've been busy reworking the 2 open areas,.....thing is when I started these I was just trying to improve the open areas that were on the Hasbro Falcon,....using parts similar that was on the 32".......now I'm going back and refining the details,......I'm not going 100%,....because I don't have all the original parts,....but I'm trying to make it closer to the 32" using whats in my parts box
open%20ares%202b.jpg
Open%20area%202a.jpg
Just re-started on this one:
open%20area.jpg

Thanks for looking
John

Coming along nicely. Han looks ace. I'm sure Chewster can be seated...cast a few.

I got new moulds done of 2 inserts & casting has turned out great,....the first ones out had a few bubbles but are fixable

Parts.jpg

.....& Bandai Chewie:
Chewie%203.jpg
Chewie%204.jpg

J

This is coming along very well. Han looks perfect and I expect Chewie will trim up to match.

Thanks Jake

Did a bit of mucking about last night,....I used similar parts that are on the SS 32" Falcon but did it slightly different,....just to add more depth

IMG_3770.jpg
IMG_3771.jpg
IMG_3772.jpg
IMG_3773.jpg

Thanks for looking
John

I've done the opposite side:

P1070675.jpg

P1070680.jpg
P1070679.jpg
P1070681.jpg

Both parts:
P1070674.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

I really like the extra depth this is adding. The multiple levels of detail look great.

Latest posts

Back