HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

panzerace007

Happy Father's Day !!

I guess it's not celebrated any where else but in th US ? ... Any Way ... CHEERS to all th Dad's out there !! Hope you have a Helluvaday !!! And Hey .... Since SMA is Sponsoring DeJenise .... I Guess We're ALL DAD's ... and there's a couple of Mother's here to .. But Today It's Our Day ....

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ...ADDICTS !!!

41hP4gaWaDL_SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

Celebrated here in Canada too. Hope you spend a great day with the ones you love.

panzerace007 said:
I guess it's not celebrated any where else but in th US ?

Hmmmm,

pretty sure it's the third Sunday of June in the US, Canada and UK bro.

;)

Great day so far, Wifey got me a new BBQ ;D.....guess who's cooking tonight? :-X

Happy Father's Day everyone!!!

and a special thought out to those who do not have a father or for whatever reason can't spend it with their kids.

Son got me a Tron Legacy T-shirt, AND the 1/144 Martian War Machine diorama from Pegasus.

Happy Father's Day, folks

Ialarmu said:
Great day so far, Wifey got me a new BBQ ;D.....guess who's cooking tonight? :-X

and a special thought out to those who do not have a father or for whatever reason can't spend it with their kids.

My son got me my fishin' license. I'll catch it, you can cook it. 8)

Gundamhead said:
Ialarmu said:

My son got me my fishin' license. I'll catch it, you can cook it. 8)

If were talking lake trout, you got a deal!

Happy Father's Day Erik and to all the other Dad's out there as well! ;)

Latest posts

Back