Hanna Montana? Who does she think she is?

DreamKnight

So I don't have kids, so maybe someone here that does can explain this to me... Don't ask why I'm even watching this movie and I'll withhold any comment about her for another two month as to not feel too creepy. However, let's get to the REALLY important matter in hand and something I plead parents to set their kids straight from this outrageous lie.

If I get this straight, she's miley... some regular teen. Then she puts on her blond wig and she's Hanna. And no one can tell the difference but her close family and friends.

Who does she think she is? Clark Kent/Superman? Please for the love of god, sit your kids down and explain to your children this is fantasy make believe. This type of skimpy disguise will only and ever only work with Superman/Clark Kent! Teach them the reality!

Thank you.

I think you kinda answered your own question. She's a super hero for little girls, the same way Superman is a super hero for little boys. The secret identity lets them live normal lives the audience can identify with, and the alter ego gets to do the amazing things the audience wishes they could to do.
The real question is how could Batman have a gadget on his belt for every situation, or Flash Gordon always survive certain doom?

I become "Obsessive Hunched Over Man" whenever I put my headband magnifier on...so I can relate to the 'one item of clothing can change your entire identity' thing. 8)

Gundamhead said:
I think you kinda answered your own question. She's a super hero for little girls, the same way Superman is a super hero for little boys. The secret identity lets them live normal lives the audience can identify with, and the alter ego gets to do the amazing things the audience wishes they could to do.
The real question is how could Batman have a gadget on his belt for every situation, or Flash Gordon always survive certain doom?

The Dark Knight Meets Superman

The Dark Knight Meets Superman Part 2

Superman Dialogue

Could not resist batman/superman videos. Not to be out done, Bill explains about superman.

Latest posts

Back