Had to take a "brain break" from the AMK F-14D, snapped up an F-104G super cheap

PittsburghJim

I don't have any pics yet, but I had one of these as a kid. I think that one was an F-104C though, but no matter, it's still a "nostalgia" build. It's a Revell F-104G, and I'll see if I can make Alclad II polished aluminum look ok haha. Nice, simple kit really. Only thing I found so far that displeased me was the cockpit decals, specifically the center dash bottom decal. It does NOT line up with the molding, but other than that, it's a nice break from the complex AMK kit.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Between getting sick, then a lot of extra work I'm doing on a house for a relative (attached garage, below ground level...and it's leaky!) I just haven't had much time to do anything at all. I'll be back at it shortly.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Between getting sick, then a lot of extra work I'm doing on a house for a relative (attached garage, below ground level...and it's leaky!) I just haven't had much time to do anything at all. I'll be back at it shortly.
Hope you feel better soon!

Latest posts

Back