Gundam D-Hell Custom 1/100 HG Batscythe

ModelMakerMike

"It's Slobberin' time""
Well,
I finally took a few minutes to take a couple pix of my build.
I will be using the 1/100 Gundam Deatscythe Hell Custom, from The Endless Waltz.
I liked the regular Deathscythe, but I love how they cranked up the awesome on this version. I wish I had the $70.00-$100 to blow on the MG version, but I don't, and couldn't feel right about bringing that one into the house/ while I had this one on a shelf in the garage. :)

Deathscythe-1.jpg

Deathscythe-2.jpg

It's a fine kit. The mecha itself seems to be the Grimm reaper. :)

Nice one Mike!! I like that..."Hell Custom"!!!! Have at it!! ;)

I need to get started on it, but am in the midst of a comic book project, and work is hell for Sept. :( I am not too happy about that either!
:mad:

Is it "soberin' time" ? :)

Sorry... It was too tempting...

I just picked up my brush and did a few bits today after the last week and half getting butt kicked at work. hope to get some pix done this weekend. Hope things get easier for you Professor so you can tease us with a bit of the old Bonemill/Gundam remix (if thats where yer headed..hehehe!)

This is a good looking kit and from Bandai, always enjoyable one to build. Looking forward to your work on this one. I built one several years ago..

B

YOULI said:
Is it "soberin' time" ? :)

Sorry... It was too tempting...
Thanx Youli!!!!
I have been so busy with stuff since I started this build. Quit one job, started another....and then the Holidays came....My office/work-room is a Friggin' Mess!!!!
I keep thinking about getting back to it, but even today, Sunday I have art for work that I need to work on, and then the Wife and I might want to do something together.....
But I will return to this build. I have started it. I should maybe post some pix, and stuff. No Modifications have been made yet, just mostly building/sanding and stuff. :)

Latest posts

Back