Grendel's Prize giveaway....

Thanks all! I have been tied up with family and work for the last few days. I just now have time to only comment on a few threads and answer a couple of messages. I will have time to PM those that have not sent me a message on Wednesday. Work will slow down then....

For those that have already PM'ed me, I hope to get them in the mail on Wednesday, Friday at the latest. I will contact all of you as soon as I have a chance....

Hi Grendles,

Thanks for the iron man model, when I saw it I said " I wish I could win that ". I can't wait to get it and build it. ;D

One person declined their prize since they had won a prize already so I had the wife draw a name out of the chinese hat and she picked out Dark Kyp

So Dark Kyp, you won a Verlinden productions 200mm bust for a Rome Legionaire.

Woa cool thanks a lot to you for the prize and to your wife for the picking! :D

That was a fun video to watch! Really cute! :)

A lot of kit, this is amazing! :eek:

Most of mine got shipped out yesterday. The larger ones will be shipped later this week. I have to find boxes for them.

I will post WIPS pics as soon as I have it, John :D seems like a lot of bulldog coming up on the forums :D

Thanks Eastrock, there should be a lot of building coming up it is too hot here in Texas to do anything else, if you go outside you will MELT.....

Grendels said:
Thanks Eastrock, there should be a lot of building coming up it is too hot here in Texas to do anything else, if you go outside you will MELT.....

And so would the styrene your working on :)

Holy schikies! got my prizes today!!!! Thanks John!!!!!!! Can't wait to tear into the nuggets!!!!!

Gee that was fast guys!!! well I have to wait until the cobwebs already creeping in my work bench lol

John- The suprise parcel is on its way to you.
DHL calls out 10-12 days shipping time.
I hope you like it! ;D
Guido

Tailor said:
John- The suprise parcel is on its way to you.
DHL calls out 10-12 days shipping time.
I hope you like it! ;D
Guido

Thanks for letting me know. I will be looking for it.

I still have one more prize to ship, finding a box for it has been a challenge, but I think I have one now. It should be out on Monday.

Wonder Woman just arrived. Gonna start doing some assembly tonight. Thanks mate! Looks like a fun build.

Jey John

Got the sherman today! Wow thats a sweet kit. What did you bribe the canadian postal service to get it here that fast?

unttld said:
Wonder Woman just arrived. Gonna start doing some assembly tonight. Thanks mate! Looks like a fun build.

Glad to hear!

Neo said:
Jey John

Got the sherman today! Wow thats a sweet kit. What did you bribe the canadian postal service to get it here that fast?

I bribed no one, and that was very very fast with the Canadian post. I remember last year, one package took six weeks to get to Canada.

Latest posts

Back