Grendel's Falcon

That last pic looks like you've got the brass to do exactly what you want. Very nice!

Thanks all!

Mike, I got the brass from my local hobbytown. But the copper I am using came from a hobby lobby. It was in the Jewelry making department. They list the copper by gauge. So you have to know what size each gauge is. The happy thought is that since there are a lot of people making their own jewelry, it is pretty cheap. $4 for 10 yards of 20 gauge. The copper takes bends better as well.

Igard: I am getting better with it. It does take a bit of practice to get the bends right where you want them.

Yup that pipe is smoking! Water tight plumbing! Enough of the puns :p, looks great.

its looks great man! glad you decided to do the piping it really does bring that old kit to life. Keep it up! eagerly awaiting next update!

MrNatural said:
its looks great man! glad you decided to do the piping it really does bring that old kit to life. Keep it up! eagerly awaiting next update!

Yes replacing those pipes really helps.

letsgobrowns82 said:
Kit looks good so far, nice video and awesome youtube channel by the way!

Thanks, I just passed 900 subs. I will have a contest when I reach 1000.

Grendels said:
Thanks, I just passed 900 subs. I will have a contest when I reach 1000.

A contest? Why don't you have a few beers, light a cigar, and go to a massage parlor instead.

Latest posts

Back