Grendel's Falcon

Glorfindel said:
Grendels said:
Thanks, I just passed 900 subs. I will have a contest when I reach 1000.

A contest? Why don't you have a few beers, light a cigar, and go to a massage parlor instead.

I don't need to wait for 1000 subs for that, instead of a beer, I had a nice scotch, and well massage parlor is subbed with a week away with the girlfriend. On that week vacation now....

;D

A lot of work went into this baby!!! wow !

just that piping alone ??? Nuts !

Keep at her ! Almost there...

and NICE going with the You-tube Channel.... a 1000 N' A party !!! oh I mean a Contest !!! HOOT !!!

what ever is your Recipe ! it works !! keep up the good work .. on all Fronts !

I must "pipe" up, this is some really nice "pipe" work Grendels. "Piping" hot stuff. Hope to see you get this through the "pipe" line soon. ;D

Killer plumbing work! You're doing great. Getting those bends at the right spot can be rather tedious and frustrating. Keep it up!

She's looking great Grendles, thanks for the tips, I look forward to your videos

J

Thanks all, I am near done with the upper hull, that will be seen in future videos. I am getting pretty fast with this. You know what they say, practice makes perfect!

Now to get a piping along on her, contest starts soon and she is no where near done.....

Thanks! The funny thing is, I have hacked off most of those plastic pipes I scribed under. I decided to just go ahead and replace them.

Latest posts

Back