Greetings from Turkey

trocasan

Hello everyone,

This is my second greeting message ;D I deleted the first one because of a very creative typo :p

Anyway, I really appreciate scale model masters here. I am just a newbie, I have built some but they are not much more than personal entertainment. Since I do not have many of the basic tools, I try to be creative and have fun. I like building aircrafts, mostly 1:72 and 1:144 scale, as they are affordable and easy to risk :)

I am 27 and working in education field while trying to complete my PhD.

I have just moved in a new apartment so I havent arranged a suitable space for modelling but kitchen table seems to be working right now.

I hope that you will enjoy my embarrassing trials and errors and ruined models without pity :) I am sure I will learn a lot from here. ;)

Best wishes

Hasan

Welcome. I'm new here and to the hobby as well but I honestly think you came to the right place ;)

Above all, have fun.

Welcome to the herd. Everyone was new to the hobby. You will get better as you go. Ask all the questions you like. Most important. Have fun.

Welcome ! you have to crawl before you walk and your gonna suck in the beginning but stick with it and youll be great !

Latest posts

Back