Greetings from Omaha

Learmech

Reaction score
Hello all. I’ve been an on and off modeler since I was young. As with many others, I lost interest as a teen and young adult. Marriage, Kids and career kept me busy. Got back into modeling on a regular basis
about 6 years ago. My main interests are Ww2 aircraft (I do build modern aircraft from time-to-time), armor ( any time period) cars ( mainly classic muscle cars and race cars). Looking forward to participating and getting any feedback and advise on my builds. I do belong to the local IPMS chapter here in Omaha. Hopefully I will meet some members here when the we host nationals in 2022.

urumomo

Reaction score
Aight . Cool .
Show us something .

Learmech

Reaction score
This is my Trumpeter 1/32 Mig3. I added a Aries cockpit, quick boost exhaust. I replaced the kit gun barrels with brass tubing and added brake lines. All exterior markings are painted using Montez masks.F4AF7440-366D-408F-A150-B67FBA6C2832.jpeg

dogfish7

So many models.... so little time
Reaction score
Welcome and nice work.

the Baron

Ich bin ja, Herr, in Deiner Macht
Reaction score
Welcome to the Herd, Learmech! Your Mig-3 looks great; I especially like your colors. I look forward to seeing your next builds!

Best regards,
Brad

Blackbeard

Glue sniffer
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, that looks like an awesome piece. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Latest posts