Greetings from North Carolina USA.

pa3de8

Just returning to the hobby! Wish me luck!
Hey all,
Just a quick hello/introduction since I am new to the site. Was a big model builder a long time ago and due to some things that were happening in my life had to step away from the hobby. I lost everything I built when I separated from my wife as everything I had built and unbuilt found it's way from the garage to the garbage. I did find a NASCAR vehicle shell that I had painted and decaled and some military figure kits that survived the mass exodus back then. So I am re-entering the hobby and starting over as I have in my personal life as well. Hope to get to know you all and follow your progress on your projects and learn from you all too.

Scott

Nice to meet you too Scott. Looking forward to the 24th!

Scott ;D

Awesome! Anything good happen? I was working.

Scott

Hi Scott, welcome aboard and happy modeling. I'll be too busy to watch the race this weekend so I'll PVR it and watch it in the evening, just have to not listen to any radio all afternoon and not answer the phone. Go Danica!!

Thank you Bullet21. I've tried doing that with certain sporting events but to no avail. Someone or some media outlet always ruins it for me!!! So I will just sit and watch it! LOL...

Scott

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Latest posts

Back