Greetings from Central Jersey!

Tattooed Steve

Glue Member
I am really glad that I found this site after closing all of my pay to play Social Media accounts.

I really miss a lot of the model groups but the newsfeeds were getting to be too much to wadw through even with endless unfollowung.

But now it's nice to find a place to share builds and techniques again.

I'm currently enjoying building Military Cinematic Style dioramas and try to keep armor mechanics as close to reality as possible. But sometimes a little movie magic is needed here and there like my Evil Nazimonster Scientists built "Roboter Panzer"!

20210831_123232.jpg

Welcome to the Herd, Steve! Central Jersey? Have you ever gotten to DVSM? There's a local club, too, unaffiliated-or Independent, with a nod to "Firefly", I think they're the Central Jersey Scale Modelers. Some of the guys I know through DelVal belong to it. We may have met in person.
I look forward to seeing more of those builds! They remind a little of Maschinen Krieger.
Best regards,
Brad

A postscript...
It's the Central Jersey Plastic Modelers's Club that I was thinking of. John Ezzo is their president. My connection to them is through a fella named Tony Wootson. He's a sci-fi/mecha modeler.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Herd, Steve! Central Jersey? Have you ever gotten to DVSM? There's a local club, too, unaffiliated-or Independent, with a nod to "Firefly", I think they're the Central Jersey Scale Modelers. Some of the guys I know through DelVal belong to it. We may have met in person.
I look forward to seeing more of those builds! They remind a little of Maschinen Krieger.
Best regards,
Brad

A postscript...
It's the Central Jersey Plastic Modelers's Club that I was thinking of. John Ezzo is their president. My connection to them is through a fella named Tony Wootson. He's a sci-fi/mecha modeler.
Thank you I'll have to check them out.

Latest posts

Back