Greetings and salutations!

Underlord

I pronounce them Dee-kal and Tam-eye-ah.
I've been lurking and sponging information for long enough. It's time I became a productive member of this community! I've been modeling on and off since the late 70's, and most recently I picked it back up in November of 2009. After my second divorce, I started dating someone who does paint-by-number and her brother paints gaming figures. I pulled out an old Snowspeeder kit and started in on it. Since then I've grown my stash to over 30 kits and have picked a few to build to bring my skills up enough to make me happy.

Oh yeah, and umm... HI!!!!!

Welcome to the HERD Underlord. Hope you enjoy your stay. Of course everyone knows though that it is Dea-Kal and Tam-ee-ya... ;D Just joshin'

Welcome! Thanks for lurking and thanks even more to registering and getting active here. I really appreciate it.

Scott & Quaralane, I've been LOVING the youtube videos! I hope to be producing some of my own. Just reviewed the original season 1 X-Wing build 'cause that's the model I'm working on now. I had just finished modifying the race car driver figure that comes with the kit similarly to how Scott did, then saw he ended up doing the same! Thanks for the dekulz for the helmet, that saved me a little tedious work!

Quaralane, the Odysseus build was inspiring! I just might have to try a kit-bash myself.

UNDERLORD ......

Welcome to th HERD I look forward to checking out some of th Kits !! I'm glad you decided to register ! It's an Awesome Site where all of us are Free with insight , How To's & Humor !

Latest posts

Back