got room for another????

fightnjoe

i keep turning up....just like a bad penny....
or should i say, got room for a novice builder who has trouble with the most basic of skills. yet at one time could post with the best of them.

may regret joining yet another forum but heck, been reading through the different thread for almost a year now so figured i better make myself known.

joe

quaralane thanks. my attempts are more of stumbling through to the finish line.

i do have to say that i like the verification aspect for posting but the letters on that background are pretty difficult to pick up. i have to reenter them multiple times to get them right.

joe

arokh thanks. been a while since i was the new guy on the block...............forum.

joe

Hey Joe, great to see you here, reminds me of way back when the LEM was all the rage and there was nothing but laughs. Good times my friend.

fightnjoe said:
i do have to say that i like the verification aspect for posting but the letters on that background are pretty difficult to pick up. i have to reenter them multiple times to get them right.

That is only for your first 3 or 5 posts? After that, you wont have to do it anymore. ;)

Ken Abrams said:
Hey Joe, great to see you here, reminds me of way back when the LEM was all the rage and there was nothing but laughs. Good times my friend.

definitely some good times. seeing alot of the usual suspects around here. love the video features.

look forward to adding my 2 cents.

joe

fightnjoe said:
or should i say, got room for a novice builder who has trouble with the most basic of skills. yet at one time could post with the best of them.

may regret joining yet another forum but heck, been reading through the different thread for almost a year now so figured i better make myself known.

joe

Haha. Welcome to the family Joe, I am a novice myself, but have found that being part of the SMA family has made me improve so much, you will find out that there is someone with the answer you are looking for, and the willingness to help you out.

Hoping to see you around with some of your projects.

Luis

Latest posts

Back