got a e-mail ;)

Vanhammer

hey got a e-mail and it reminded me i had not bookmarked the sight to my new browser and i that havent been over to check out the builds you guys are doing in awhile.. got kinda busy with the you-tube thing and all. but im back checking out your builds.. looking good as always i might add. also if ya want i do a few vids on you-tube if ya want my channel is vanhammer73. i do figure mods and sculpts for warhammer and 40k figures.

Keep up the good work guys and SMA thanks for giving us a place to chat and show our stuff...

Van

Vanhammer said:
hey got a e-mail and it reminded me i had not bookmarked the sight to my new browser and i that havent been over to check out the builds you guys are doing in awhile.. got kinda busy with the you-tube thing and all. but im back checking out your builds.. looking good as always i might add. also if ya want i do a few vids on you-tube if ya want my channel is vanhammer73. i do figure mods and sculpts for warhammer and 40k figures.

Keep up the good work guys and SMA thanks for giving us a place to chat and show our stuff...

Van

Hi, thanks for dropping by.

Dannygo1 - that is a super clever way to get a post! Well done - and welcome.

Latest posts

Back