Good U.S. source?

cargoman5126

Anything in scale I'm into it...
Looking for a good on-line source for modeling supplies. I'm not very happy with current one and do not want to drive 25 miles every time I need something. Looking for one that has pretty much everything, PE,detailing supplies and higher end supplies..Any suggestions welcomed....Thanx..

Thanx for the links and suggestions..It really sucks that the heighborhood shops have fallen away but I guess thats progress, I suppose..Anywho, Thanx

Regarding MI toy soldier, did that mess ever get to an end, The owner was using a hollywood directors credit card. This was what early last year he was charged and the trial was being scheduled..Obviously it's still open. Is it a different owner now?

cargoman5126 said:
Regarding MI toy soldier, did that mess ever get to an end, The owner was using a hollywood directors credit card. This was what early last year he was charged and the trial was being scheduled..Obviously it's still open. Is it a different owner now?

WHAT? :eek: I didn't know anything about that. Time to search the interwebz.

The royal oak patch. The director was Peter Jackson..He racked up 200 grand..It started on 2007 and the trial was in 2011..He got 10 months per the article..

Damn, sorry dude....That's why I just transfer money to a prepaid card so if anything does happen I'm only out what was I put on it whenever I deal on-line....

Latest posts

Back