Gone Digital

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
Ok...so those aren't ones directing to an online version like I tested with Scott way back...is there an option for that??

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I just downloaded issues 1 & 2 onto my iPad. However, I was unable to view the exclusive video content on the tankette in issue 1 and can't even see a camera icon anywhere in issue 2. I can go to advertiser's websites and to scalemodeladdictmagazine via the digital copy, but not to the video. Am I missing something?

danimal518 said:
I was unable to view the exclusive video content on the tankette in issue 1

Yes, this has been an issue for sometime now. It's filmed and submitted, edited version voice over submitted as well. It's in Scott's hands nowso maybe you could send him an email and remind him that he still has yet to upload it?

danimal518 said:
and can't even see a camera icon anywhere in issue 2.

There is none for issue two, I'm pretty sure the idea was dropped.

Been a little over a year for me now at SMA and been loving it. These digital magazine's are awesome! Always learn something reading the articles and the content is very diversified always tempting me to try something new.

Thanks and great work to all the SMA staff and contributors for all your dedication for creating these magazines and for this great forum of scale model addicts!

Cheers

Steve

Latest posts

Back