Gone Digital

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
S

ScaleModelMadman

Hey!

The SMA Mag is now available in digital format!

Pocketmags

iTunes

Click the above link of your preferred choice and purchase yours today!

;D

Bizarre said:
Would issue 2 be also digital after some time?

Yes, all issues will be released as print and digital around the same time from now on, it was only getting started that took so long, it should be much less painful from here on out.

8)

Been waiting for this. Thanks for the update.

Can't wait to read it.

Thanks

Subscribed! As a note, the iTunes subscription button says 12-issue Subscription...just to let you know before someone causes a stink

TBadger said:
Subscribed! As a note, the iTunes subscription button says 12-issue Subscription...just to let you know before someone causes a stink

Thanks!

for nthe sub and the heads up. ;D

I've just got a digital subscription and wanted to say AGAIN well done guys, it runs flawlessly, looks amazing and I love the links on the adverts (not that there's lots of em, it's just a cool thing). Professionaly done with great content.
Can't wait for issue two :)

just got my subscription via pocketmags and the magazine looks great! really excellent work to everyone who contributed!

on a side note, how do the digital subscribers get access to the subscriber content (like the videos, etc.?)

will there be a difference in price ? i assume there will be as no paper is needed, also will the sub be cheaper on the digital version?

I ended up getting the print subscription this time around...but might go digital in the future...

Spud-- maybe we can assume since it's digital, there would be no shipping fee?? Am I right Ken??

No shipping, just make sure you are on wireless when you download or your mobile data provider will make the postal services seem affordable :)

The digital mag is fantastic, ive got it on my ipad and it means i can read/reference anytime anywhere, and no space taken up in my already cluttered cave.

Spud, Jeeves... I'm pretty sure if you just click the links I posted, you can see the price?

Sorry Ken...I could've actually answered Spuds question better by saying yes it is cheaper...and even more so when you factor in not having to pay shipping costs as well...double bonus!

That's what I get for multitasking ;). I was talking on the phone while I posted earlier...;)

as i very huge fan of digital magazines i recommend everyone to please download the mags from the Pocketmags website instead of the android App, there have been issues with purchasing any brand of mags and recieving them on my Galaxy S3 and Asus Transformer . There have been known issues with the Galaxy tab models as well ..nonetheless i have had great customer service and always get things worked out in 24 hrs. if you happen to not get your download plz email the [email protected] address and they will fix it ! i hope to have helped some of you :) feel free to PM me with any questions :)

It's a shame though that Pocketmags and the B&N nook don't play nice together though...forced to use the online version for that though...is that option ready too? Guess I'll follow Kens links this time and look ;)

Latest posts

Back