Godzilla 1995 Diorama

Thanks Jim, I have a Super-X lll that I am building to go along with it. I have to come up with a rig so I can have suspended along with 2 helicopters and a F-15. It is in 1/150 scale and has been a blast working on it.

Grendels said:
Awesome work!! Love the Maser tanks. Are they scratch built?
The maser tanks are by Kaiyodo and Wave. Glad you like it, Godzilla was supposed to be lit but zapped the LEDs and resistors by accident after they were installed. I will post a picture of the Super-X lll tomorrow.

A few more pictures

dfa04b6207b108ab1fd9672c99eb3ce4.jpg

4cca9d8c3297cf337a583374c579768f.jpg

e9c2dff3785a5b42df1bd396dc95bb02.jpg

a4fa18d086912bec0370248d393f32e5.jpg
I still have a few more decals for the super-x then it's washes,a little more dry brushing and painting the cockpit windows.

I didn't know that models of those exist. And I have looked for them. The only one I ever found was a type 66 maser cannon. Nice to see this one getting built. Looks great so far.

Grendels said:
I didn't know that models of those exist. And I have looked for them. The only one I ever found was a type 66 maser cannon. Nice to see this one getting built. Looks great so far.
I bought them in the mid-90's. I was waiting on a 50-52cm tall 95 Godzilla to be released, so when I got one a few years it was time to break them out. I started this project last year and it seems everytime I turn around I am adding something new to it.

RedDragon62 said:
love me some Godzilla! Great work!
thank you, I am the same way. I have been collecting big G kit's for about 25 years and just can't get enough of them. My next project is finishing my 3 foot godzilla kit and a diorama to go along with it. it is 1/87 scale and the tail is close to 6 feet long.

kong33 said:
RedDragon62 said:
thank you, I am the same way. I have been collecting big G kit's for about 25 years and just can't get enough of them. My next project is finishing my 3 foot godzilla kit and a diorama to go along with it. it is 1/87 scale and the tail is close to 6 feet long.

Gotta have some place big to keep that....

Grendels said:
kong33 said:
RedDragon62 said:

Gotta have some place big to keep that....
He is a "BIG GUY"6fd751f03be6147e04ccb58cf993eed6.jpg

ROFL......thats awesome! lol

Who needs a guard dog with one of those at hand. ;-)

TTFN

Grendels said:
That thing is nice!!! Is it this one:

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD000088/Sci

I would love to have it, but I don't think I could get both it and the Anigrand star destroyer....
Yes, made by Kaiyodo, I bought mine direct from japan in 1993 and paid around 850us including shipping.
I changed the position of the legs a little and he is foam filled with a PVC Skelton inside for support. Probably around 40lbs maybe more.

Latest posts

Back