Go Speed Racer Go!

Yep, all fees are paid. ;D

Sorry about the choppy video everyone. i uploded it from my laptop overnight and woke up to a dead laptop this morning. It did finish with the upload though. :-\

Well, off to find a solution. I have to have some kind of mobile platform for my business.

I liked this cartoon so much back when I was a kid!
Didn't watch the recent moovie though.
I'll be following thisone with interest, Ace!

Yeah did like the anime but not the movie its bit off :)

Looking forward with another update, Jim!!! take your time :D

It's neat to see you doing a car instead of a wingy thingy. Quite a few off in a different direction this year.

Thanks guys! it should be fun.

I noticed that too noname. Lot's of people stepping outside their box. Except for John of course, who doesn't have a box. 8)

building out of our comfort zone, which John have no problem except the orange squid :p

I knew what you meant, I just had to give you a hard time back. ;)

You are correct, I will build whatever I feel like and not restrict myself to one genre. Here are the entries I considered:
1/72 hind
Graf Zeppelin
castle neuschwanstein
1/500 space battle ship Yamato
Minions from Despicable me
1/72 LVT-(A)1

If I can finish up my two entries, the LVT might still get built up.

Biskup said:
Grendels said:
I have lots of boxes they are fun to play with. :p
Are you sure you're not a cat ;)

I have three of the fur balls, so maybe I am just good at channeling my inner cat. Sometimes it is just fun to sit in a box. :p

Oh gosh Jim, what a blast from the past! ;D

This vehicle is such a classic - wait, it's more than a vehicle. This legend is such a classic, and I'm certain you'll do it justice.

Go Speedracer, go speedracer, go speedracer go! (Couldn't help myself :p)

G, that Graf Zeppelin would be awesome! well anything you do is awesome.

Q, thanks for that blast from the past. It makes me want to tear into this now but i'll resist.

Fruit, the pressure is on eh? I'll give it my best. :)

That is what Nelly said I should have built the Graff. The paint job on her would have been maddening however. So many panels on the side....

Go Speedracer, go speedracer, go speedracer go!

:D ;D

Neither could I!

Latest posts

Back