GF13-050 NSW Nobell Gundam 1/144 Build

Izewolf

This is my second entry Nobell Gundam, but as much as I like this gundam I am going to recolor her and change her hair type. With that I am not sure if this would fall under Sci-fi or All-open because of the modification. Oh sorry for the crammed looking pics, need to try another way to get the pics to that 100 KB size. Well anyway, good luck and enjoy the builds.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice a Gundam. As long as you are not building a diorama it can go in Sci Fi.

Modifications are welcome in the general categories.

Cool, thanks for the info. And no diorama, that is not my area of craft. But just the basic build and color change, oh and the hair style change. So it should be interesting to say the less, well thanks for all the good words. Enjoy the builds

Got some good weather past couple days, so got some priming and base color for some of the parts. So I am going to turn this Nobell Gundam into Gundam Sailor Jupiter. So far got the primer done and top side painted. Letting them cured then going to hit the back side. Plan is to have an inner grey frame with with armor skin. Followed by the green layers. Going to have to mask off the leggings to get the green boot look I am going for. But so far so good and I am pleased with the turn out. Well, good luck with the builds, laters

Priming and paint is good progress!! Almost time to snap some things together!! ;D

So I got some more time to work on this one, and so far I am only waiting on one last piece to dry. But I got some update pics of the different stages I got working them at.

Well here is my final work, The hair custom has been interesting to work, but I think I will be redo the attempt to get it better. All and All I enjoyed how this one turned out. Just wish I had more time for my modeling, unfortunately my viper will be a later build at less I got a good paint job on it. Well good luck to everyone and thanks for the chance to show off one of my creations.

Latest posts

Back