German Minelayer TYPE VII D- Revell 1:350 Scale

trocasan

After spending last two evenings playing "Silent Hunter 3", I got the idea of building a submarine, a u-boot. I have never had a chance to deal with navy stuff so this one should be fun for me. I plan to complete this one in one sitting as a Friday Night Fun :)

I will posting the pictures as I proceed in the building steps.

Looking for suggestions and comments :)

DSCF4193.JPG

DSCF4194.JPG

DSCF4195.JPG

Very cool Trocasan!! Great "little" Kit there. Actually has a nice bit of detail. Looks like you have this all under control!! That Atlantic camo is a sweet look...are you planning on giving it a go? (mumble mumble mumble....reminds me I need to finish something like this myself!!! LOL!!!) Keep it coming!! ;)

thanks:) I will think about camo, but details are really cool as you said. I will start on painting tomorrow, it is midnight here now and I have managed to complete the building. Hope you like it:

DSCF4214.JPG
tiny little AA gun

DSCF4215.JPG

DSCF4216.JPG

DSCF4217.JPG

DSCF4218.JPG

DSCF4220.JPG

DSCF4221.JPG

DSCF4223.JPG

DSCF4224.JPG

DSCF4225.JPG

Looking great ....Well done and quick!! Let the fun begin!!! PAINT!!!! ;)

Now the risky and fun part. Painting this babe with brushes and no designated paints. I will try to mix the ones I have to create something suitable for the model. Here are the photos of the first coat:

DSCF4226.JPG

DSCF4228.JPG

DSCF4230.JPG

Nothing wrong with that at all!!! I like that last pic....shows off the details very well!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back