[GE UC Group Build] Hazel Team T4

Aulon

I started from Hazel II, this will be a recon suit in the team so I need to make more sensors and stuff like that. For paint scheme I'm thinkng about using slightly modified Titans Test Team color scheme with maybe digital camo (only for this one) to meak it more stealth-like looking and yellow left shoulder.

here are head mods:

foto0001s.jpg

Glued the head and removed seamline, moded the face so it sits a lil' deeper and can be glued in after painting,
changed the V-fin to the one from Cherudim, as I wanted to have somekind of big sensor there. The top part of the head is the one with additional sensors ( you get it with the kit along with one more similar to the one used by RX-178 MK. II), the yelow parts is an extra part from TR-5 (parts for the head of Gaplant).
The top and the V-fin can still be swapped with original ones.

foto0002gz.jpg

foto0003s.jpg

Added some more details to center torso piece:

foto0004p.jpg

Added more plaplates, drilled holes on the sides of the torso to insert metal parts after painting and added a sensor part from MG Froce Impulse rifle to the side of mid torso. I will work on the shoulders and arms tonight.

foto0005m.jpg

foto0006.jpg

==================================================
evrything above this line was done in November

done some work on a Hazel,

first replaced backskirt thrusters with IC pins, here is a comparison shot:

100_3372.jpg

also filled most of the seem lines and holes, worked on left shoulder and sniper rifle.
Actualy I like level of details on UC kits so I won't be adding more of them (also to save time)

didn't took any pics while working since it was just mostly sanding or filling so nothing to show, but here is state she's in now:

100_3379.jpg

100_3382.jpg

I had added e-caps to the rifle as well as second handle -from Overflag saber- and another sensor - from MG Strike rifle. Also detailed a little radar dish on the left shoulder.

Some shots with dual shield and Tri-Booster, damn shoulder sensor did not want to stay so it's not in these photos:

100_3386.jpg

100_3388.jpg

100_3389.jpg

I'm going to add one more sensor unit, will be atached to Tri-Booster:

100_3390.jpg

Needs a lot of work

Latest posts

Back