g'day from geelong

yogo

Hi my name is ian
I am geting back into scale modeling this year after about 27 years.

Will be going for, Aircraft probably

and by the way i do not say alot in my replys.

G'Day Ian,

Welcome back into the 'fold', the blokes at this site will be of great assistance to any problems you have. Don't be afraid to ask.

I'm into figures and 1/144 scale aircraft; just don't have the room for larger scale!

Enjoy and welcome.

Craig.

Welcome back Ian... I'm sure you'll find it's still as fun (if not funner er more fun) then it was back in the day. What I love is the fact that now we've got all these other guys that are around to give ya help if you get stumped on how to do something and can offer all kinds of good advice. I remember when I was the only one in my neighborhood that built models, and had to figure out everything on my own. Sure there were a couple of magazines that came out back then but nothing that helped in scifi building, but then of course you never know what kind of model you may want to build. I used to just build sci-fi models, but have been looking at a couple of other types of models lately (old war ships the wooden kind and classic cars, who knows, maybe a plane or two along the way.) In any event, welcome back...

Welcom back Ian, I build Schi Fi an Militäry Models, but at the Time Only Sci Fi in any Scals. I think I love Scratching models.

Hi i completed my Italeri 1:72
Ju-87 B-2/R-2 Stuka
not happy with it
but it is ok for my first one in 27 years

Now i am on to a Bell 47G Sioux with (ADF) Decals

Latest posts

Back