GB Chit Chat Thread (AKA The Care Bear Thread!)

AKE

DreamKnight said:
Scott Girvan said:
I think he means that since the Dagobah kit is inaccurate it is an homage to the scene. It's still the scene though.

Oh if that's they case, yeh. I mean it still represents a scene. I mean be reasonable right? :) Don't like enter "The Siege of Osgiliath" and then have two Carebears staring down Wizard No Heart flying in space.

I didn't understand any of that and I think it's for the best.

Entries and Group Build Questions

However, havinging Ironman firing a tank missile at the Care Bears...well that might be another story. Opps I'm mixing genre again. ;D

JMac said:
However, havinging Ironman firing a tank missile at the Care Bears...well that might be another story. Opps I'm mixing genre again. ;D

I would so vote for that in a contest............

The real question is, could I build this for the Macross build? ;)

transbear.jpg

Not robotech, here is what it is based upon:

6833-931-thickbox.jpg

And the link to the product page: http://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/6833-vf-1j-milia-fallyn-w-strike-parts-1-60.html

That is macross, not robotech. But the proper answer would have been no it's a care bear...... :p

I wouldn't try to build this, then I would have a care bear in the house. And that is just wrong. On top of that I found it searching for evil care bears........

I was just being facetious. ;)

I am appalled by the lack of respect for Care Bears in this community!!! I don't think I can be friends with you guys anymore!

They need a mortal combat/street fighter type of game with just Carebears. Only difference out of carebear style is the fact that heads are being blown off, arms and legs being severed... etc.

And darts and ninja stars come out of their chests.

DreamKnight said:
I am appalled by the lack of respect for Care Bears in this community!!! I don't think I can be friends with you guys anymore!

They need a mortal combat/street fighter type of game with just Carebears. Only difference out of carebear style is the fact that heads are being blown off, arms and legs being severed... etc.

<goofing around> Yeah - the end over the top killer kombo, gratuitous blood and violence move would be a hug and rainbow coloured beam from thier tummies - then BOOM heads are being blown off, arms and legs being severed... etc. Yep that would sell...

Sigh, another million dollar idea I will not be able to capitalize on. :p
LOL - thanks Grendels, I had a big laugh from that one.

DreamKnight said:
ROFL!!!! Man I'm gonna have to split this topic soon

Maybe just start a new one - we get off topic more often than second graders. :)

Yeah, but off topic can be fun!!! I would still love to see Iron man VS care bears...... ;D

Grendels said:
Yeah, but off topic can be fun!!! I would still love to see Iron man VS care bears...... ;D

I agree but I have to field submissions and answer questions about the GB. lol

New Jersey, the only state that fines you to get out.

IRON MAN EATS CARE BEARS!!!! :D I love gummy bears. I know what my next subject is going to be, but I can't discuss it yet - I want it to be a surprise.

Latest posts

Back