FS: Classic MPC/AMT/Ertl Star Wars/Star Trek kits

LrdSatyr8

I've got a bunch of model kits for sale if anyone is interested, please make me an offer. I'll ship anywhere, but buyer must pay for the shipping after its been shipped. I prefer FedEx or UPS for tracking. I'm sure we'll be able to come to any arrangement.

1. AMT/Ertl - EP1 Trade Federation Tank w/Plus Pack (box opened, parts still in sealed bags)
2. MPC - Darth Vaders Tie Fighter (Sealed MIB)
3. AMT/Ertl - U.S.S. Reliant (Sealed MIB)
4. AMT/Ertl - Speeder Bike Flight Display (Sealed MIB)
5. AMT/Ertl - Death Star
Asking maybe $20 a piece obo for them.

modelkits1.jpg

Am currently unemployed and am just trying to get some money together to pay bills. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Oh, and the AT-AT built in the background is also for sale. I was offered $150 for it before, but will take whatever anyone thinks its worth. Here's a better pic of it:

ATAT-5.jpg
ATAT-3.jpg
ATAT-1.jpg
atat-completed.jpg

ATAT-2.jpg

very cool I would take the AT-AT off you but am short on funds this monht. The prices you are asking for the rest is really good personally I wouldn't go any lower then $20 a piece.

Have you tried selling on ebay It's pretty easy all you need really is a paypal account you can do an auction with a set start price and see what happens.

arohk said:
very cool I would take the AT-AT off you but am short on funds this monht. The prices you are asking for the rest is really good personally I wouldn't go any lower then $20 a piece.

Have you tried selling on ebay It's pretty easy all you need really is a paypal account you can do an auction with a set start price and see what happens.

I've bought alot of stuff off eBay but haven't sold anything. I may have to try it if I can't get any interest here.

WebbyNZ said:
I would love those star wars kits but im thinking shipping to New Zealand would be a killer.

I don't know what the shipping would be but you could find out on any of the shipping websites from zipcode 29474... lemme know.

LrdSatyr8 said:
WebbyNZ said:
I would love those star wars kits but im thinking shipping to New Zealand would be a killer.

I don't know what the shipping would be but you could find out on any of the shipping websites from zipcode 29474... lemme know.

Im sure im doing something wrong when fedex says US$200 :-/
Then again, looking at ebay, other sellers quote US$50+ just for a Death Star kit (thought i'd use the largest kit
as a guide)
and that may get me some kit but would probably loose me a wife :)

roughly if shipping from the states to New Zealand if pakage is one pound or below which for say the tie fighter is about that is about $41.50 Express Mail International Max. length 36", max. length plus girth 79" if it falls within those specs. I've shipped a few things Here in Canada to over seas, but also get stuff from the U.S. so I know about the shipping from both. Hope that helps out a bit.

The last time I shipped anything overseas, I went to the USPS website and tehy quoted that it would be about $60 just for shipping, but when I got to the post office, it turned out to be only abotu $47.50. However, when it arrived at the destination it got delayed at customs and the guy ended up having to pay an extra $40 just to get it out of customs. So, shipping overseas is a major pain in the tuckass and I really hate doing so because you never know what could happen and there is just so many factors involved that are out of your hands.

Well the eBay auction is over and no bids. Anyone here interested? If you want to know shipping costs to your area... please don't ask me... look it up yourself. Go to Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Management from UPS and get the right price of shipping from Walterboro, SC 29488 and just include it in the price. I have no control over the prices they set. If you're out of the US please know, I will not send anything thru regular mail unless it has a tracking number. Would rather go thru UPS because it's the best way to ship things where I am at and they gaurentee it.

There's only 12 hours left on the AT-AT auction on eBay if anyone is interested... there's no reserve price on it.

Latest posts

Back