'Fould' . I.E.D. Contact vignette

tiking

Been working on this for some time now and still got a little brushing up and small details to add before I am satisfied. Oh yeah, will be adding a figure or two. Not my strongest side but will try.

The inspiration for this little vignette, I call 'Fould' comes from a photo I had seen on the net. I think it was taken in Afghanistan. So far this is my interpretation of such a scene of an IED Humvee attack; The name of the vignette would be announced after I decide on the figures:

Here is the pic from which I got my inspiration:

humvee_ied_contact.jpg

fould5.jpg

fould4.jpg

fould3.jpg

fould2.jpg

fould.jpg

quality nice picture find and one really nice conversion to a fantastic dio top marks all the way

geegad

Tiking, you've really got a knack for an interesting diorama

This is a great looking scene and you've nailed the details too.

Top work and an awesome finished product!

Thanks guys. I love doing things that are different. Adds to the spice of modeling. :)

Well ..Keep on doing different things ;D Looks excellent ;)

Chris.

Kick but subject and nicely executed 8) I really like the originality. Thought vary scary for the toopers insdie that thing! :-\

Excellent work all around!

Well executed build. This really looks excellent!

Around my neck of the woods, the title would be “Hold my beer and watch this” ;D

Great scene, tiking! It's poignancy highlights the danger our troops face everyday.
I salute your efforts, sir. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us. Bill.

PANZERMAN said:
Great scene, tiking! It's poignancy highlights the danger our troops face everyday.
I salute your efforts, sir. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us. Bill.

So true Bill. The battle rages on.

Latest posts

Back