Scratch built the window frame and glass:
IMG_6782_zps8d1913cd.jpg
Added some decals:
IMG_6783_zps19d7a676.jpg
And added steering wheel and handbrake etc:
IMG_6787_zps9c49948d.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks so much guys!
Got the wheels done tonight, and dry fitted to test them out (see if you can spot the intruder! ;)):
IMG_6790_zps4c1af79f.jpg
IMG_6793_zps72be8e03.jpg
IMG_6796_zps4affc7e6.jpg
Thanks for looking and commenting.

spud said:
nice shade of green John.
Thanks Spud!
Scott Girvan said:
John, really loving this man. It looks to me like you're having a blast.
Cheers Scott, thanks for commenting, I know your busy mate. And yeah it's a lot of fun ;D wish I could show it to the old boy.

yeah john this is shaping up really nicely. it almost doesn't matter to me what the model is...as long as it's done good...case in point with every one of your builds. of course, i love all your subject matter, too, so yeah. light up those lucky's.

What scale is that spider? If he is in scale with that truck, I don't want to meet him.....

Nice work. coming together well.

nicholassagan said:
yeah john this is shaping up really nicely. it almost doesn't matter to me what the model is...as long as it's done good...case in point with every one of your builds. of course, i love all your subject matter, too, so yeah. light up those lucky's.
Thanks Nick, I agree I'll look at anything as long as it's nice lol.
Grendels said:
What scale is that spider? If he is in scale with that truck, I don't want to meet him.....

Nice work. coming together well.
Lol Thanks G :)

Looking good John! But I hate to tell you that the steering wheel is on the wrong side, LOL :p ::)

Got some more work done on the truck, added the lights :-\, fuel tanks, wheels, front section and rear:
IMG_6817_zps8ffbbb71.jpg
IMG_6808_zps70695490.jpg
IMG_6802_zps2f461c25.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back