Forces United

Junkie

4683.jpg

Ken and I are pleased to announce that Scale Model Addict Magazine is now being distributed world wide via AK Interactive. This means that the magazine will soon be available in many more hobby stores in countries around the world.

It also means that for those of you outside of North America you may now purchase the magazine direct from AK Interactive and save shipping costs.

http://www.ak-interactive.com/

Thank you for your support of SMA.

Is that why my current issue that showed up yesterday had a return address of somewhere in Europe? :)

That's great news though. I really dig the magazine.

unttld said:
Is that why my current issue that showed up yesterday had a return address of somewhere in Europe? :)

That's great news though. I really dig the magazine.

Yes. Thanks man.

Cheers guys.

Nice to read it's hitting the Canadian shores, if I had mailed it out from here on the same continent, it would still be in transit.

;)

Got my copy today. I love the new look. The blacks are so...black. Super high gloss cover.

Very cool if I do say so myself.

Awesome, more exposure means more happy readers! For us backwoods folks, it'd have to be passed by mule, then owl by night, the squirrel in the AM, if they can get past the dogs and the mouse catcher. Ah, it'll get here soon, I recon, lol. Standing by.................waaaaaaaaa :'( :'( :'(

I like the front page layout of the site too, great work Gents!

Cheers, Ski.

That explains why it appeared on the "coming soon" list for a local online hobby supplier in NZ
It's great news for SMA and all addicts looking for more reading material.

Latest posts

Back