Fokker F.I Dreidecker - 1/32 Encore Models

((((((((((((((((LOL)))))))))))))))))

Yeah.....don't think so!! But nice try !! ;D ;D ;D If I have room, I may bring it with me to work on during some down time maybe!! ;)

Thanks Wouts!! Glad you like!! ;)

Still slacking a bit here but I managed to get a couple of items a little closer.

A light wash to the interior side walls.

Fokker-BMP019_zps3f3a0413.jpg

The seat mounted and belts on. The belts need some weathering too soon.

Fokker-BMP010_zpsbdbecead.jpg

A little bit of the cockpit put together.

Fokker-BMP002_zpsa0ba52fb.jpg

I will plug away at this section this morning and see what I can get done.

Thanks for dropping in!!

Lovely work T ,really like the worn floor ....excellent :)

Chris - Thank you Sir!! Interesting process to these Weng3 So just about finished with the cockpit and I can start putting things together!!

ER - Thank you Buddy!! ;)

Adam - That it does, that IT does...never over till the fat lady sings though!! ;D

Mike 0 Thanks a bunch Mike!! Much appreciated!! ;)

OK...Update:

Weathered seat!!

WengyTheng026_zpsea403bae.jpg

WengyTheng041_zps94dac00e.jpg

WengyTheng045_zps41ac910a.jpg

WengyTheng069_zps7df8e491.jpg

WengyTheng062_zps06704b1d.jpg

I am off to the local show, ValleyCon, tomorrow. But might try and get this buttoned together tomorrow night and figure out how to mask off the interior!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Am sure you can find a way buds, just like the ship :D

Adam, now I'm a believer we don't have a fighting chance lol ;D

Thanks a bunch G!!! ;)

Thanks ER!!! True Sir....always a way!!! As for no fighting chance....LOL!! The wengs aren't on this one yet!! ;D

Than you very much fellas!!! Most appreciated!! Had some time off from this yesterday to attend a local modeling show...great time, great friends and models...can't get much better than that!!! Hung out with Ken, Scratchmod, Iain and Kristen and a number of other SMA members as well!!...not to mention getting to talk with Ron From Red Frog Hobbies for a while..Great guy and an awesome selection!!!!! Good times!!

Time to get back in the game!!! Hope to have the body glued up and start moving this one closer to the paint booth soon!! ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back