Fokker F.I Dreidecker - 1/32 Encore Models

Thanks fellas!! ;D ;D ;D

OK, a little update. Been fitting this one in around numerous projects but still progressing. I managed to get started on the interior.

Warspite-Fokker-PESBS029_zps082378ca.jpg

After some masking I heated up the ABA to tackle some of the plywood areas.

061_zps885250f3.jpg

Some of the frame work...

075_zps8d53e1cc.jpg

After the base coat dried on the wooded areas, I applied some oils to make an attempt at some grainy effects;

068_zps60dbc986.jpg

071_zpsc268901f.jpg

Once the oils dry I will apply a clear coat and start some of the interior wears!!

As always, thanks for stopping by!!

Thanks Chis!! Most appreciated my friend!! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement Rookie!! ;D

Thanks John!! Appreciate you swinging by! LOL...just realizing I am missing a ton of the builds!! Too many things going on at the bench for me I guess! LOL!! Time to get busy!!! ;D

Thank you for the kind words HP!! ;D

Thanks BJ!! Hoping to work on getting the interior situated later this evening!! ;)

Thanks Les!! ;)

Thanks for the link Chris!! Lovely work there. I like the decs too!! Well worth a save!! ;)

Thought you might like the DR 1 ...nice isnt it ;D I was talking to Richard (site owner) earlier ,hoping to have some Lozenge in the next week or two ;D ;D ...need some ;)

Chris S said:
Thought you might like the DR 1 ...nice isnt it ;D I was talking to Richard (site owner) earlier ,hoping to have some Lozenge in the next week or two ;D ;D ...need some ;)

Definitely!! Looking forward to seeing you play with the decals at some point!! Crazy Camo!! :eek:

Thank you very much Q!! ;)

Latest posts

Back