Fokker F.I Dreidecker - 1/32 Encore Models

BJ - Thank bud! Yeah, still trying to get the Irish Brogue down, let alone the Wengy talk! ;D

Roy - Thanks! ;) These planes do have a classic feel to them!

Q - Thanks buddy! Appreciated! ;)

Neo - Thanks, my Norther brotha'!! ;D

Hey fellas!

Not the biggest of updates here but it is something!! ;D

I managed to get the wings together, sanded and some of the tiny PE eyelets installed.

257_zpsf88c3b1a.jpg

Also I revisited the engine for a bit this afternoon and installed the spark plug wires.

46f4e6aa-a94b-41ee-bacb-7cc90fc2023f_zpsa25a7aba.jpg

Working the inside of the fuselage at the moment. Hoping to get the cockpit going soon!

Thanks for stopping in!!!

That engine really does look sweet bro ,cant wait to see this one together ....in one piece ;D

How many hours has it been since the seminar ended? That's all you got done? ;) That engine is looking very nice indeed!

Nice work T. Always top notch.

You're inspiring me to finish up my Albatros.

Chris S said:
That engine really does look sweet bro ,cant wait to see this one together ....in one piece ;D

Thanks Chris! It will be refreshing to have something intact for once!! ;D ;D

adampolo13 said:
How many hours has it been since the seminar ended? That's all you got done? ;) That engine is looking very nice indeed!

Thanks Adam!! I know huh? Such a slacker I am!!! ::)

ModelMakerMike said:
Kewl.... I am so used to seeing only 1:72nd scale WWI aircraft, this will be a nice change. :)

Thanks Mike! Not sure my eyes could take one of these in Braille!!! :eek:

JMac said:
Nice work T. Always top notch.

You're inspiring me to finish up my Albatros.

Thanks J! Ooo, the Albatros!! Would be nice to se her finished up!! I don't think this will be my last WWI jobbie, these are grea fun!!

Tailor said:
... one can almost smell the oil and gas!

Thanks Tailor!!! Before I am done, I will be smelling some for sure!! I am at that point where the weathering is calling out to me!! ;D

Thanks guys!! Most appreciate it!! Hope to get to the bench again tonight for a bit. ;)

TRM said:
hmm about the northern girls probably a next year... might just have to stay with the city girls in the mean time :D

I say go for the Northern girls. The only thing a city girl ever got me was $685 a month child support ha ha ha ha ha ;D

Latest posts

Back