Fokker F.I Dreidecker - 1/32 Encore Models

kit supplied figs are ok.:) i asked last night as the Famo has a bunch of them ;D

Thanks Q! Was leaving the fig out as it's standing, but if I get the energy to want to cut and hack, I might give him an alteration!! Thinking that one over!! ::)

Thanks Myke...your too kind!! ;)

Thanks spud!! LOL...there is so much going on in your build, you will be lucky to even notice the figs!! :eek: Still thinking it over!! 8)

Thanks Les! Yeah this kit has a little of just about everything in it!! ;)

Thank ER!! Always a good time when you on the ride!!! When do the "Northern Girls" show up?? ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will have an update in a little bit...got a chance to get some paint on some engine parts. Just need to let it settle till after dinner!! Working on a wing or two. Good fits so far...nothing out of the ordinary.

;)

WOW...this year is not going to be easy keeping up with all of these great builds...I can see that now!! I leave for the day and we are up to 4 pages!! Wicked!! Good luck everyone!!

Time for a little update!! I had some time since the contest started and attacked #1 on the instructions...the engine.

Some parts ready for the AB!

FokkerampLCS3006_zps244a5098.jpg

I had some time early this morning and was able to get the engine into shape.

Triplane009_zps8f1a8f47.jpg

Triplane010_zps59a7c2b2.jpg

Triplane011_zpsea4c9d43.jpg

Went together OK I guess. Shame that most of this is hidden under the cowl but worth the effort. I still have some ignition wires to attach to the spark plugs off the top right of each cylinder.

Back to the work week I suppose!! :-[ Would like to spend a couple more days messing around with this one!! All for now!!

Thanks for tuning in!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank Scott! Looks like I am in it for the long haul now!! ;)

Thank Jim!! Appreciate the kindness!! ;)

the engine cowl is wicked :eek:

hmm about the northern girls probably a next year... might just have to stay with the city girls in the mean time :D

JohnSimmons said:
How did I miss this? Looks great man. 8)

LOL...there is only a million entrants here...of course you missed it! LOL!! Thanks a bunch!! ;)

Eastrock said:
the engine cowl is wicked :eek:

hmm about the northern girls probably a next year... might just have to stay with the city girls in the mean time :D

Thanks ER!! Not to familiar with the "City Girls"...sounds like fun!! ;D ;D
spud said:
Very nice start on the engine T 8)

Thank you spud!! ;)

Oooh ,what a loverly spinnyarounddonkeythingy ;D Top work Todd ,but then I wouldnt expect anything else from yer ;)

Chris.

Thanks Mr. S!!! Mighty fine coming from you! Now to see if I can get the body going on this!! ;D

Really nice to see you build a wingingmagigerthingymabobdodad. I wonder who gave you the idea? ::)

Latest posts

Back