Flikr images not showing

ulvdemon

Just a quick question and I hope I am posting this in the right spot, but is anyone having any issues with Flickr not showing the images when using the BBC code? Some show, some do not recently. Yet my older posts still look good. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Yeah , I was going to ask you about that .
Blakeh mentioned that at the bottom of page 1 of your F-14 build and I thought you had corrected it since those photos now show on page , But , your latest additions do not .

Maybe someone here has a suggestion , but if not , please send a PM to Blackbeard and see if he can rectify the situation

Yeah , I was going to ask you about that .
Blakeh mentioned that at the bottom of page 1 of your F-14 build and I thought you had corrected it since those photos now show on page , But , your latest additions do not .

Maybe someone here has a suggestion , but if not , please send a PM to Blackbeard and see if he can rectify the situation

Thanks for the pass along.

You're talking about a link string with URL tags, right? It works for me for my images stored at Postimage, like this one:

10-1-Finishedleftfront.jpg

Syntax starts:
1663181800177.png

I had to go take a look at one of your posts, to see what exactly happens. I see that your post shows a broken image link icon, and then a hyperlink back to Flickr to view the image:
1663188034772.png

I can click the hyperlinks and get navigated to the image in Flickr, but yeah, there may be something with the link to display the images here.

Curious I copied the BBC code using the Share icon on one of my pictures

and I see the red X

, but after hitting edit on the post I can actually see the image on the edit screen

IMG_6380 (4) by BLAKE HARTMAN, on Flickr

This one I removed everything for linking to the pic and only included the img tag at the start and end of the image url
51677296587_f9bf0ec839_o.jpg

Now here is a screen shot of my screen in edit mode and you can see the pics show there, but as of now the post above shows red x's still
I added this screen shot by directly uploading the image from my PC
weird

Capture10.JPG

I just sent Blackbeard a PM linking this thread .
Maybe this is on Flickr's end or maybe this is something he can sort out .

Latest posts

Back