Flames of War

Thanks, I would love to have people down to use the board.

Trying to see if Scott wants to do some work with me and feature it on his vids.

Wow Shawn, that's amazing detail man. How big is the entire table/game area? I have bearly enough patience to finish a single model...
The terrain, buildings and vehicals, how long did it take to make & finish?

Looks amazing. Can't believe that it's only 15mm. Hoping to start some Fow myself someday.
Awesome Work will there be more? :D

Hey Guys,
Sorry it took me so long to reply I have been busy working away on a bunch of different projects. So to answer your question yes there will be more. In fact, I have a new set of tutorials up online right now. I will post a link here to them and I will put a seperate post so that you can click on the ones you want to see. PLEASE PLEASE send me emails with questions. I love to hear from people even if its to tell me that I stink.

Flames of War is awesome - are you a local?

Cheers,
Shawn Morris

In my basement - I have a lot of orders.

I also might be moving into the North (total isolation) - so I am trying to clear my slate before I go.

Ahhh well, Northern Sask, much like Northern Manitoba......nice in the summer, you buy your Deep Woods Off by the gallon, and f***ing cold in the winter. You think it is cold here....you ain't seen nothing. When I moved back here, I spent the next 10 years laughing at our winters.....took about that long to get acclimated back to a "wet" winter....as it is very dry up there.

I can tell you stories.......

DOH!
I just bought a game shop and it finally sunk in after looking at this thread for the umpteenth time!
I ma interested in Flames, have to wait and see if anyone else is around here!

Another flames of War gamer here.

These are taken during a game and a show and tell at my local game store, The Adventurers Guild, owned by a good Friend of mine. Just small elements of my large German and American forces. Having worked with these models myself you attention to detail puts some of mine to shame.

Latest posts

Back