Figure Vice (Sphere Products)

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi folks :)

During my recent visit to the IMSS Show in Dublin I managed to meet up again and have a chat with John Page from Sphere Products (always a pleasure John ) And while at his stand I picked up a handy tool ,a tool I kept promising myself ,but never got around to buying !! A Figure Vice .
I've always held figures and busts by all sorts of means available ,but getting this beautifuly crafted simple tool is making my figure painting so much easier !! And at a very very reasonable price too !! ..bonus :)

The vice comes as a bag of parts to be assembled by yourself ,but this is a simple task which is completed in minutes .

DSCF2251.jpg

The parts are all perfectly cut and everything fits together with ease .

DSCF2252.jpg

In a matter of minutes you have a not only very useful ,but great looking vice in my opinion .And you get two different lengths of handle included !!

DSCF2253.jpg

I've already tried mine out and it does sit very comfortably in your grip .
To stop the vice sliding about ,there is three rubber feet included which are self adhesive .

DSCF2255.jpg

The business end of the vice is well thought out and gets a good firm grip on whatever you are working on , notice the vice screws are sprung too ,which helps keep a bit of tension on a piece while you position it before tightening the screws .

DSCF2254.jpg

All in all ,This is another great product ,from a great company ,I know its already an excellent addition to my tool kit :)

To order this ,or any products ,please visit the website ....

http://www.progeng.co.uk/#!__sphere

BTW , I know John also took home a pocket full of Gongs from the IMSS show for his figures , and well deserved they were too ....Well done John , fantastic work ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back